Monday, September 19, 2005

Trying to Get the Hang of it!

Since I'm computer-paranoid, blogging seemed like such an easy way to communicate with friends and family. People could read the blog if they wanted to--or not. But then I froze up trying to say something PROFOUND, ENTERTAINING, or ENLIGHTENING!
So I said nothing! Reading various blogs, I've come to the conclusion that most people don't say particularly profound things, but living our lives is profound. My second attempt at blogging is to JUST DO IT! That's becoming the mantra I try to live by. So many times life seems complicated and even overwhelming, but it can be lived a day at a time, if we relax and enjoy. There was a quote that I remember: Life is so daily! We just need to remember to live each day, every day, and our life will be the richer for it.
Ill keep trying!

4 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Good job, mom! I had the same problem at first - I was so concerned about saying something great that I became pretty paralyzed. But, if you look at my blog now, you can see that I'm paralyzed no more! It gets easier, once you let go a little and just write for the enjoyment of it. Looking forward to more from you!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

It is hard to put your thoughts "out there" isn't it?! But your thoughts and insights and stories are valuable...thanks for blogging...and keep on keepin'on!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Lori Ann said...

YOu can do it, you can do it...if I can ramble on about potty training, then anyone can write about something? Make sense?
I just can't seem to get the energy to do more than one a week. I would rather read everyone else's musings!`

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Jeff Cash said...

Hey Mom!
One thing that I add to my blog was a free site meter. I can see where every is from on a map who looks at my site. There were people from all around the globe.
At first it may not seem like anybody is reading but I found out that they are. Many people do not leave comments.
Put some pictures up and we will definately come back and see what's going on. I love and miss you Mom.
Your prodical son.
Did you just say which one?
The youngest son.
Jeff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home